As a Talent Acquisition and Business Development enthusiast, you will be:
Taking over everything. We started up from the ground up with a bit(lots) of experience and knowledge behind our backs we built from our many years in the BPO sector, and now we’re exploring new realms. Our TABD Specialists are rocking the start-up business we’ve taken on (would love to speak with you to let you know more of what we have cooking), and we need a specialist to help us do our recruitment right. In return, we’ll do anything we can to help you develop personally and professionally as we grow together. Some of the main tasks you will be taking on are…
• Expanding the business by networking and generating leads for potential customers
• Reach out to potential customers and brainstorm alongside with the team for the most efficient methods
• Have the freedom to build business expansion strategies in the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment field
• Reviewing and approving Job descriptions to ensure the quality of postings and managing their lifecycle (review, update, post, removal), to make sure what we search is not a unicorn wielding a magic horn.
• Sourcing and reviewing applicants’ profiles/CVs reached via various job channels and assure the hiring manager(HM) we’ve got the best match for the position (the quality hiring starts with us).
• Completing the first contact with a potential job applicant and ensuring their interest in the opening/s(yes, we spark that interest from the start, it’s not just another prescreening)
• Providing an informational resume of the initial contact and the gathered information to the HM(to make sure we are aligned)
• Keeping the internal ATS up-to-date on all recruitment stages (for better tracking and building candidates database)
• Organizing additional tests with the candidates (if needed, you will know)
• Provide best-fit applicants to both internal and external management to support the company’s growth (and your own as to see our candidates hired is one of the fruits of our labor)
• Organizing and/or participating in career events to enhance networking and see some new faces, as we can get caught up in our daily’s sometimes.
• Scheduling and conducting interviews with candidates, phone/face-to-face/online interviews
• Providing application and interview feedback to candidates!!! Everyone deserves to hear back, regardless of the outcome
• Extending a job offer and ensuring the necessary information is gathered for the contract preparation
What will you need to be good at it:
• Internal desire and interest in Talent Acquisition
• Interest in developing and implementing strategies to expand
• To be confident communicating in English(B2), spoken and written – we work with various partners and colleagues from all around the world
• Good work ethic and professional approach to colleagues – communication is key.
• Good at organization and prioritization of tasks.
• You don’t panic when you have to change the way you work or the processes followed and you quickly adapt – change is imminent to growth
• MS office package knowledge(basic, but if you are a PRO Kudos to you)
• Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Public relations, Sales, Business development or equivalent
• Knowledge of Linkedin and sourcing
• Excellent time management skills, capable to work under pressure and deliver results within strict deadlines
• Knowledge of a second European language is an advantage
• 1 year of hands-on recruiting experience would be preferable
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Standard working hours (full time, Monday to Friday) but we can be flexible – what do you need?
• Remote working model(on hybrid model during the 6 months’ probation and training)
• Paid trainingS(apart from the initial job ones)
• Social benefits – multisport, additional healthcare
• Half days off (yep, sometimes we need just a bit of time)
• 5 additional days Refreshment Time Off
• 2 additional days Voluntary Time off
• Special discount card for Eko petrol stations
• Support – we are all humans so we put our colleagues and their needs first, if we can help it.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you.
Apply now and send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2023 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.