The primary function of the Service Delivery Manager is to work with client's commercial manager to explore new business opportunities, manage client's escalations Severity 2 and Severity 3 and ensuring delivery to contract KPls' and SLAs'.
IF YOU HAVE:
• Fluency in English both written and oral;
• Fluency in second main European language, considered as advantage;
• Account / project management skills and experience;
• Working in a customer service/relations department;
• Ideally customer focused.
• Broad understanding of P2P;
• Exposure to a SAAS or a Software company;
• Business acumen.
You may fit for the position.
• Customer/service focused;
• Results orientated;
• Creative with pro-active approach;
• Motivated and resilient: able to work under pressure;
• Confident, able to relate to client staff at senior and junior level;
• Excellent communication and prioritization skills, highly organized.
Then we`re pretty sure you`re the perfect fit for us.
• Responsible for portfolio of clients, managing Buyer relationships at an operational level;
• Serving as SME / Client's service delivery expert, ensuring delivery to contract KPIs’ and SLAs;
• Work closely with client’s commercial manager to explore new business opportunities;
• Manage clients’ escalations Severity 2 and Severity 3 client incidents;
• Input into continuous improvements of the service delivered to the specific account;
• Project manage client specific process changes;
• Facilitate the client facing and internal documentation.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Salary (obviously);
• US working hours 15:00-00:00 (Monday to Friday)
• Extra paid annual leave;
• Free parking spot;
• Social benefit packages;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional paid trainings in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team;
• In-house mentoring and coaching programs;
Successful applicants will be contacted by the Recruitment team for an initial discussion. If suitable you will be considered for our formal interview process!
So to apply for the position of Service Delivery Manager, please send us your CV in English.
Due to the emergency epidemiological situation in the country, your first interview will be done remotely. Of course, you will also have the chance to meet us in person if your candidacy proceeds onwards in the process.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2022 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.