The primary function of the Service Delivery Manager US hours is to work with client's commercial manager to explore new business opportunities, manage client's escalations Severity 2 and Severity 3 and ensuring delivery to contract KPls' and SLAs'.
• Fluency in English both written and oral;
• Fluency in second main European language, considered as advantage;
• Account / project management skills and experience;
• Working in a customer service/relations department;
• Ideally customer focused.
• Broad understanding of P2P;
• Exposure to a SAAS or a Software company;
• Business acumen.
• Customer/service focused;
• Results orientated;
• Creative with pro-active approach;
• Motivated and resilient: able to work under pressure;
• Confident, able to relate to client staff at senior and junior level;
• Excellent communication and prioritization skills, highly organized.
• Responsible for portfolio of clients, managing Buyer relationships at an operational level;
• Serving as SME / Client's service delivery expert, ensuring delivery to contract KPIs’ and SLAs;
• Work closely with client’s commercial manager to explore new business opportunities;
• Manage clients’ escalations Severity 2 and Severity 3 client incidents;
• Input into continuous improvements of the service delivered to the specific account;
• Project manage client specific process changes;
• Facilitate the client facing and internal documentation.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to work and develop in a fast-paced environment;
• Competitive salary, social benefits and career progression paths;
• In-house mentoring and coaching programs;
• Professional internal and external training.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.