• Perform call monitoring and ticket evaluations while tracking trend data for review by the management team.
• Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and ticket quality standards
• Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels
• Evaluate the quality of ticket responses (SalesForce and internal CRM) as well as the accuracy of data entry
• Ensure that Contact Center Service Representatives are providing accurate solutions and delivering a high level of customer service
• Provide evaluation feedback to management for coaching and development opportunities
• Identify training needs and provide supporting data to training management
• Support to develop training programs based on call and ticket quality trending analysis and departmental needs
• Deliver consistent training for new hires as well as refresher training to seasoned employees (when required)
• Update current training presentations as internal system or departmental processes change
• Assist in creation of quality metrics used to evaluate non-core process performance
• Review current processes and recommend improvements
• Develops and uses work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates, and guides to assist personnel with implementing defined processes.
• Identifying areas where process improvements or additional documentation may be helpful
• Data file creation and handling would be beneficial
• Document Management experience would be beneficial
• Data mapping experience would be beneficial
• Knowledge of invoicing or accounting systems would be beneficial.
• Career minded
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Excellent speaking voice.
• Proven aptitude for learning in a fast-paced environment.
• Results oriented
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Competitive salary;
• Social Benefits;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2022 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.