Currently looking for an Implementation Specialist with French and English. The primary function of the role will be working with the Data Analyst team to get clients on board at target levels of the company.
If you have:
- Fluency in English language (written and verbal);
- Fluency in French language (written and verbal);
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Influencing skills;
- Ability to articulate technical data requirements over the phone and by e-mail;
- Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Innovative approach to work;
- Ability to work through the clients' organizational structure to get to the right person;
- Organizational and planning skills.
You might fit the position.
But if you are also have:
- Basic understanding of the purchase to payment process;
- Knowledge of invoicing or accounting systems preferred;
- Data file creation & handling.
- Minimum 1 year telephone based technical customer service role;
- Experience in objection handling;
- Ideally implementation based, customer focused and project/account management experience;
- Direct experience in financial analysis of XML, IDOC, CSV, EDI FACT and fixed length data files desirable.
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have:
- Achieve Supplier enrollment targets;
- Maintain supplier-status information on the company database;
- Implementation and monitor the electronic invoice process in the system;
- Working with a portfolio of clients to ensure they are properly trained in the areas of applying the electronic invoice.
- Daily communication vie email or telephone with clients;
- Testing the electronic invoice if it is properly implemented in the client’s system;
- Using custom software;
- Involvement in delivery of strategic, high volume client or internal projects.
- Report as required on the Supplier pipeline producing realistic time & volume forecasts;
- Feedback market reaction, helping refine the value proposition.
Why should you apply:
- Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
- Competitive salary;
- Stimulating bonuses;
- Real career opportunity;
- Professional training.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of an Implementation Specialist with French and English, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2022 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.