The primary function of the Application Support Analyst is root-cause analysis of reported issues and the identification of related fixes, workarounds, and long-term solutions in conjuction with the development team. To provide effective and high quality technical support to clients and users of all applications developed in-house.
If you have:
• Experience in SQL, with preference to PL/SQL and Oracle database.
• Previous experience as an Application Support, Technical Support Analyst or QA will be considered as a plus.
• 1+ years of working experience in the IT industry.
• Ability to speak, write, and read in English without much difficulty.
• Ability to read application software code (.NET, C#, Java) will be considered as a plus.
• Experience in software testing (QA).
• Previous reporting experience.
You might fit the position.
But if you also are:
• Organized – Able to keep track of an environment with many different workflows across heterogeneous systems.
• Detail-Oriented – Able to identify relevant information out of a broad expanse of available documentation and logging.
• Knowledgeable – Familiar with a broad set of IT concepts (applications stack, networking, storage, security) yet not necessarily a master of all of them.
• Responsible – Taking ownership and responsibility of their work.
The we're pretty sure you're the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Meet the OLA targets set by the business for customer impacting tickets
o Ensures customer satisfaction through meeting established OLAs, prioritizing and tracking customer issues through to resolution.
• Act as a L2 support engineer and demonstrate:
o Efficient handling of problem solving requests, created through the internal issue tracking system.
o Ability to use SIEM tools such as Splunk and/or track data through raw logs (tail/grep).
o Knowledge of computing, storage, and network systems to respond to monitoring alerts from the production systems and either resolve or direct questions to development groups for assistance in resolving possible bugs.
o Knowledge of the applications and infrastructure and know how to utilize tools to investigate problems reported in each.
o Ability to create SQL reports and troubleshoot basic reporting issues.
o Efficient problem investigations for client-facing support teams for document processing and file transfer software.
o Ability to spot patterns and automate repetitive tasks.
o Ability to identify potential system-wide issues ensuring timely notification to manager.
o Be able to spot patterns in repeating tickets and suggest improvements.
o Design and implement innovative measures for reducing escalations.
o Be aware of the potential impacts in making cost effective recommendations.
• Demonstrate high-sense of responsibility and accountability.
• Be security savvy.
• Be able to work with cross-functional teams in different geographical locations and time-zones.
• Act as point of contact for management.
• Facilitate the documentation of all existing and future support processes, standards, and library material for reference by own and other departments.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant products and support methods to provide technically accurate solutions to customers in plain English.
• Work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Why should you apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
• Working hours on rotation on a monthly basis (09:00-18:00 10:00-19:00 11:00-20:00 )
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of an Application Support Analyst, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2021 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.