The primary function of the Technical Support will be working with the Customer Support team on trouble shooting issues customers may be experiencing with the software and the workflow. The person will provide support for all products installed worldwide.
• Experienced user of Microsoft package; especially Excel
• Must be a Customer Service oriented and communicate well over the phone
• Experience/training in application programming using Java
• Ideally implementation/support based, customer focused and project/account management experience
• Experience with SQL Server and Oracle database
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and oral communication.
•Knowledge of invoicing/accounting packages;
• Data transfer protocols.
• Good to possess a Degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Architecture.
• Record support requests, prioritizing and escalating as required;
• To handle all incoming Customer e-mail/ telephone inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
• Managing outstanding issues and keeping clients informed;
• Work with the Support Team lead in monitoring the customer support site and corresponding with the customer regarding issues they have logged;
• Support all DocuSphere products;
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
• Put Agents in debug, capture the log from the Windows server.
• Put Plugins in debug, capture the log from the UI.
• Diagnose database connection errors for the individual components.
• Good grasp of NTFS and network share permissions
• Understand web service permissions
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Social benefits;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of an Technical Support, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.