The primary function of the Technical Consultant is to provide consultancy to customers to identify and develop business objectives, requirements, and processes. The person will also have to apply his strong understanding of the company's products and services, promote best practices and engineer solutions that will schieve the company's goals.
• Fluency in English language (written and verbal);
• Experience presenting and authoring on technical subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences, at all levels of an organization
• Customer facing experience, including experience dealing with large customer organizations
• Able to lead several parallel customer assignments
• Excellent technical problem solving skills
• Full life cycle project experience
• Strong requirement elicitation skills
• Ability to take a proactive approach to customer engagements
• Familiarity with Procure-to-Pay/Accounts Payable environments
• Understanding of the requirements from business SME and ability to translate into technical requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following subjects - Computer science - Mathematics - Finance
• Familiarity with AP functions of popular ERPs such as SAP and Oracle
• Knowledge of network connectivity protocols such as SFTP and AS2
• Preferred - Basic SQL knowledge
• Preferred : understanding of different file types such as XML, IDOC
• Confident communicator with excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and comfortable working in a geographically dispersed team environment
• Strong formal presentation skills
• Ability to travel 30-60 days a year
• Additional languages would be beneficial
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's products and services, and the practical aspects of their implementation with customers
• Promote the company's best practices to customers
• Lead customer meetings and work with the customer’s project team to drive out requirements and design sustainable solutions
• Lead the customer through testing the solution built
• Provide regular updates on the status of technical progress within the project structure
• Ensure that all projects are run in line with the Implementation Methodology, and meet audit standards
• Author a range of documentation, which includes internal documentation for technical and non-technical teams, and customer-facing documents
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of an Application Support Analyst, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.