The primary function of the Technical Consultant is to provide consultancy to customers to identify and develop business objectives, requirements, and processes. The person will also have to apply his strong understanding of the company's products and services, promote best practices and engineer solutions that will achieve the company's goals.
If you have:
• Fluency in English language (written and verbal);
• Experience presenting and authoring on technical subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences, at all levels of an organization;
• Customer facing experience, including experience dealing with large customer organizations;
• Excellent technical problem solving skills;
• Full life-cycle project experience;
• Strong requirement elicitation skills;
• Ability to take a proactive approach to customer engagements;
• Familiarity with Procure-to-Pay/Accounts Payable environments;
• Understanding of the requirements from business SME and ability to translate into technical requirements;
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following subjects:
- Computer science
• Familiarity with AP functions of popular ERPs such as SAP and Oracle;
• Knowledge of network connectivity protocols such as SFTP and AS2;
• Preferred: Basic SQL knowledge;
• Preferred: understanding of different file types such as XML, IDOC;
And you are:
• Able to lead several parallel customer assignments;
• Confident communicator with excellent organizational skills;
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and comfortable working in a geographically dispersed team environment;
• Strong formal presentation skills;
• Additional languages would be beneficial;
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's products and services, and the practical aspects of their implementation with customers;
• Promote the company's best practices to customers;
• Lead customer meetings and work with the customer’s project team to drive out requirements and design sustainable solutions;
• Lead the customer through testing the solution built;
• Provide regular updates on the status of technical progress within the project structure;
• Ensure that all projects are run in line with the Implementation Methodology, and meet audit standards;
• Author a range of documentation, which includes internal documentation for technical and non-technical teams, and customer-facing documents;
Why you should apply:
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• The working hours for this position is from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of Technical Consultant, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2021 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.