The primary function of the Support Representatives is to respond and resolve client support requests, received by phone and e-mail and various Ad hoc projects, so that we can develop a genuinely customized solution for every customer.
• Excellency in English (both written and verbal);
• Fluency in Italian (both written and verbal);
• Customer service orientation;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good telephone manner;
• General understanding of Internet services such as email, FTP, etc.;
• Comfortable with using MS Office Applications suite;
• Fast learning person with analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of invoicing/accounting packages;
• Data transfer protocols.
• Record support requests, prioritizing and escalating as required;
• To handle all incoming Customer e-mail/ telephone inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
• Managing outstanding issues and keeping clients informed;
• Assisting the implementation of a Support Knowledge Base and similar process improvements.
Why should you apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of SS with Italian and English, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2021 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.