The primary function of the Supplier Service Delivery Manager is to get clients on board at target levels of the company.
• Understanding of Project Management methodologies.
• Direct experience in analysis of XML, IDOC, CSV, EDI FACT and fixed length data files
• Experienced user of Microsoft package; especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Ideally implementation based, customer focused and project/account management experience
• 2 years of Account Management/Service Delivery experience with a proven track record of providing excellent customer service to SLA's and experience of managing key customer relationships within a service delivery type role
• Commercial acumen
• Excellency in English (both written and verbal);
• Excellency in Italian (both written and verbal);
• Second European language will be considered as an advantage;
• Good understanding of the Invoice to payment process
• Broad understanding of VAT
• Industry segment experience
• Experience in creating reports on SLA performance and service availability
• Other main EU language
• Build and/or maintain Supplier relationships at an operational level necessary to ensure delivery to contract.
• Involvement in delivery of multiple client programs simultaneously.
• Act as technical consultant and escalation point to Supplier Implementation and Support teams. • Monitor operational performance against key KPI’s to ensure all services are delivered and supported
within parameters of the Contract and service as initial escalation point.
• Drive Commercial clients toward reference potential.
• Continuously work towards improving the implementation process in conjunction with other teams in Service Delivery. Build effective working relationships with all members of Tungsten Network and in particular those of the Service Delivery team further challenging status quo.
•Ensure client end users are properly trained in areas of the application related to their job function through direct or indirect means; for example Onsite, Webinars, Audio conferences, and/or screen shots.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively; communicating relevant project or program information to superiors; delivering engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Has a good understanding of invoice data requirements and connectivity methods, as well as of Tungsten Network’s capabilities and procedures.
• Manages ongoing operational aspects of a program minimizing our exposure and risk while ensuring that necessary documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion; as well as understanding how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Support Strategic Suppliers as identified by management and to deliver a complete solution, including testing and file connectivity, within defined timescales.
• Feedback suggested product enhancements and new countries to Product Management/ Service Delivery teams.
• Manage e-biller clients as assigned.
• Manage active supplier enrollment campaigns where applicable.
• Support the Service Delivery Management staff globally with training or advice as required.
Why should you apply:
• EU working hours - 10:00AM - 07:00PM
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of Supplier Service Delivery Manager with English and Italian, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.