Currently searching for Supplier Service Delivery Manager with English language for an EU working hours.
If you have:
But if you also have:
The main responsibilities you'll have:
• Build and/or maintain Supplier relationships at an operational level necessary to ensure delivery to contract.
• Involvement in delivery of multiple client programs simultaneously.
• Act as technical consultant and escalation point to Supplier Implementation and Support teams.
• Monitor operational performance against key KPI’s to ensure all services are delivered and supported within parameters of the Contract and service as initial escalation point
• Drive Commercial clients toward reference potential.
• Continuously work towards improving the implementation process in conjunction with other teams in Service Delivery. Build effective working relationships with all members of Tungsten Network and in particular those of the Service Delivery team further challenging status quo.
•Ensure client end users are properly trained in areas of the application related to their job function through direct or indirect means; for example Onsite, Webinars, Audio conferences, and/or screen shots.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively; communicating relevant project or program information to superiors; delivering engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Has a good understanding of invoice data requirements and connectivity methods, as well as of Tungsten Network’s capabilities and procedures.
• Manages ongoing operational aspects of a program minimizing our exposure and risk while ensuring that necessary documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion; as well as understanding how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Support Strategic Suppliers as identified by management and to deliver a complete solution, including testing and file connectivity, within defined timescales.
• Feedback suggested product enhancements and new countries to Product Management/ Service Delivery teams.
• Manage e-biller clients as assigned.
• Manage active supplier enrollment campaigns where applicable.
• Support the Service Delivery Management staff globally with training or advice as required.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to work and develop in a fast-paced environment;
• Competitive salary, social benefits and career progression paths;
• In-house mentoring and coaching programs;
• Professional internal and external training.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2021 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.