Lead the Sofia, Bulgaria based Supplier Implementation team for a Maternity cover. The key focus is to get clients on board at target levels of the company.
If you have:
• Fluency in English language (written and verbal);
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team;
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
• Influencing skills;
• Ability to articulate technical data requirements over the phone and by e-mail;
• Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives;
• Multi-tasking capabilities;
• Experience working in a technical support center;
• Experience in call/support center in or service industry;
• Experience in objection handling;
• Ideally implementation based, customer focused and project/account management experience;
• Direct experience in financial analysis of XML, IDOC, CSV, EDI FACT and fixed lenght data files;
• Innovative approach to work;
• Understanding of clients' issues with data submission.
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Supervisory skills;
• Good telephone manner;
• Organizational and planning skills;
• Analythical thinking and ability to handle pressure;
• At least Degree or equivalent formal qualification;
• Basic understanding of the purchase to payment process;
• Knowledge of invoicing or accounting systems;
• Data file creation & handling
Then we're pretty sure you're the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• To act as a deputy of the Supplier's Implementation Manager and act as superior and authority in emergencies;
• Help to train, develop and support the Implementation team;
• Daily Workload - to suppervise and maintain the workload of the team, allocating accounts evently to team members to optimize targets and service to clients;
• To ensure that the team follows established procesures for each implementation in accordance with ISAE 3402 compliance requirements;
• To monitor the changing needs of the service, liaising with internal and external customers to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for serice improvement and implementing those improvements to the satisfaction of internal and external customers;
• Help the EU Supplier Implementation Manager for the Portfolio review - to ensure statistical information is produced, collated and analyzed on a monthly basis to assist in evaluationg the efficiency of the team and to inform resource allocation and service improvements;
• Monthly team meeting - actively participate and record the monthly team meeting minutes and topics raised by each implementation specialist;
• Ad hoc projects;
• First level of escalation for the Supplier Implementation specialists;
• Request system updates/reporting functionalities/tools enhancements;
• Workflow monitoring and utilization of the team; Team Performance Improvement;
• Identifying recurring issues and recommending resolution proactively;
• Recording/tracking of Group/Corporate/Interoperability customers;
• Acting as a point of escalation for the Implementation staff.
Why should you apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2021 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.