The Software Quality Engineer will for perform all the required levels of testing to ensure that the software systems designed and developed by Tungsten are fully tested to the defined test criteria and meet the high standards of quality expected by the business and its customers.
The QA Tester must be a strong communicator (written and oral), reliable, presentable, efficient, and operate equally well individually or within a team. The QA Tester must be able to self-manage, understand the business challenge / User Story and work closely with the Project Managers, Developers, Technical Architect, Testers and other resources where appropriate.
All QA scripts must be well documented and repeatable for future delivery as required. JIRA and associated products are used extensively within the organisation so a good working knowledge of these platforms would be beneficial.
If you have:
• Good command of English;
• Developing test cases for software testing;
• Testing plan authoring, test report production and training of end-users/clients;
• Working in an Agile environment, with SCRUM being a distinct advantage;
• Working with remote team;
• Experience in writing simple - to medium-complexity SQL queries.
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Experience with testing automation selenium web-driver;
• Experience in writing simple - to medium-complexity SQL queries;
• 1-2 years of front end QA/Testing experience is strong advantage;
• Experience with API testing;
• ISTQB or other formal testing qualifications.
Then we're pretty sure you are the perfect fit for us!
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Full end to end testing of Tungsten Network software systems developed for both internal and external client usage;
• Investigating and verify all software issues and document and report to the relevant parties the findings;
• Analysing the business and software requirements of both new development work and enhancements and produce the appropriate test plans;
• Liaising with the appropriate parties during software testing life cycle to ensure that implementation is delivered on time and to defined requirements;
• Producing reports of the testing conducted and where necessary inform the relevant parties of any issues raised;
• Documenting any issues/ bugs found in the software during the course of normal use and testing in the appropriate tool and inform the relevant parties where necessary;
• Reporting any problems or issues that may affect the agreed deadline to the relevant parties as soon as they are known;
• Arranging for the appropriate sign-off of by the relevant parties for all new software solutions, enhancements or bug fixes.
Why should you apply:
• Competitive salary;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your skills.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of a Automation Quality Engineer, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.