In out office located in Sofia we`re expanding our team. The primary function of the Service Delivery Manager with US hours shift is to work with client's commercial manager to explore new business opportunities, manage client's escalations Severity 2 and Severity 3 and ensuring delivery to contract KPls' and SLAs'.
IF YOU HAVE:
• Fluency in English both written and oral;
• Fluency in second main European language, considered as advantage;
• Account / project management skills and experience;
• Working in a customer service/relations department;
• Ideally customer focused.
• Broad understanding of P2P;
• Exposure to a SAAS or a Software company;
• Business acumen.
You may fit for the position.
• Customer/service focused;
• Results orientated;
• Creative with pro-active approach;
• Motivated and resilient: able to work under pressure;
• Confident, able to relate to client staff at senior and junior level;
• Excellent communication and prioritization skills, highly organized.
Then we`re pretty sure you`re the perfect fit for us.
• Responsible for portfolio of clients, managing Buyer relationships at an operational level;
• Serving as SME / Client's service delivery expert, ensuring delivery to contract KPIs’ and SLAs;
• Work closely with client’s commercial manager to explore new business opportunities;
• Manage clients’ escalations Severity 2 and Severity 3 client incidents;
• Input into continuous improvements of the service delivered to the specific account;
• Project manage client specific process changes;
• Facilitate the client facing and internal documentation.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to work and develop in a fast-paced environment;
• Competitive salary, social benefits and career progression paths;
• In-house mentoring and coaching programs;
• Professional internal and external training.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Copyright 2009-2021 CXG. All Rights Reserved. Powered with Drupal by SkadIT.