The primary function of the Project manager is to successfully manage and deliver both company buyer projects and internal projects, in addition, to be part of the team creating and sustaining a positive relationship with large corporate clients and the internal company business.
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years program management experience, ideally in a service industry or Finance organization
• Demonstrable success in project delivery ideally with external clients
• Proven client relationship experience working up to CFO level
• Knowledge of the P2P process
• A strong business process and technical background is required
• Fluent in English
• Able to travel domestically and, on occasion, internationally
• Finance experience
• ERP (SAP/Oracle/JDE) knowledge
• Workflow experience
• OCR experience
• Account management
• To manage the company implementation by adopting its methodology utilizing the Project Toolkit
• Development of project plans which achieve client and the company objectives for the service within 4 weeks of a kick off meeting
• To manage and support the technical implementation required to implement the buyer onto the company network
• To manage and support the campaign management required to enrol suppliers onto the company network
• Ensure client agreement and buy-in at a senior level to project milestones
• Provide regular client feedback on progress and orchestrate remedial action where necessary
• Develop positive relationships with clients in order to effectively manage their day-to-day relationship with the company
• Provide client support for the company service during the life-time of projects
• Develop effective working relationships with internal teams to facilitate effective project management and resource coordination
• Provide weekly internal reporting and feedback of project progress and issues
• Detailed supplier enrolment plan developed and agreed with client within 40 working days of project assignment
• Deliver to client expectations, measured by volume of Invoices released and % delivered in first 12 months after the contract is signed
• Manage other smaller projects for existing clients where additional service have been upsold
• To manage internal projects delivering either new countries, product enhancements or new services
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.