The primary function of the Onboarding Support Representatives is to implement Suppliers at target levels of the company
• Fluency in English language (written and verbal);
• Fluency in Dutch language (written and verbal);
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team;
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
• Influencing skills;
• Ability to articulate technical data requirements over the phone and by e-mail;
• Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives;
• Multi-tasking capabilities;
• Innovative approach to work;
• Ability to work through the clients' organisational structure to get to the right person;
• Organisational and planning skills.
• Basic understanding of the purchase to payment process;
• Knowledge of invoicing or accounting systems preferred;
• Data file creation handling.
• Minimum 1 year telephone based technical customer service role;
• Experience in objection handling;
• Ideally implementation based, customer focused and project/account management experience;
• Direct experience in financial analysis of XML, IDOC, CSV, EDI FACT and fixed length data files desirable.
• Achieve Supplier enrollment targets;
• Maintain supplier-status information on the company database;
• Report as required on the Supplier pipeline producing realistic time; volume forecasts;
• Ensure clients and users are properly trained in areas of the application;
• Involvement in delivery of strategic, high volume client or partnership projects;
• Feedback market reaction, helping refine the value proposition.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of an Implementation Specialist US hours, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.