The primary function of the Data Analyst with English language is to be responsible for delivering data analysis and completed data tables within established time frames, so that we can develop a genuinely customized solution for every customer.
• Energetic person with data analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent user of Microsoft Packages-especially Excel (formulas, formating, pivot tables, macros);
• Excellent communications skills including written and verbal;
• Excellent English language.
• Create new Database tables, using in-house tools, based on provided data samples and specifications;
• Update and rework Customer tables as a result of changes in the Supplier, Buyer, Fiscal or System requirements;
• Provide second-line support for customer issues;
• Specify and document the technical requirements;
• Create and test the processing tools according to specifications provided and to ensure these adhere to current standards;
• Create and maintain documentation for communication to other Data analysts and departments;
• Assist other departments through the provision of analysis and technical advice regarding Customer profiles and data;
• Report any technical, fiscal or other concerns in a timely manner;
• Assist with development of new projects planned as part of the system.
• Not required!
• Must possess a Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Architecture.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of Data Analyst, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.