Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players. Currently searching for
The primary function of the Supplier Support Representative is to respond and resolve client support requests, received by phone and e-mail and various Ad hoc projects so that we can develop a genuinely customized solution for every customer.
If you have:
• Excellency in English (both written and verbal);
• Excellency in Dutch (both written and verbal);
• Customer service orientation;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good telephone manner;
• General understanding of Internet services such as email, FTP, etc.;
• Comfortable with using MS Office Applications suite;
• Fast learning person with analytical and problem-solving skills.
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Knowledge of invoicing/accounting packages;
• Data transfer protocols;
• Some experience in technical support center or in service industry, in general, will be advantageous;
• Previous work experience in an international environment will also be considered as an advantage.
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you will have:
• Record support requests, prioritizing and escalating as required;
• To handle all incoming Customer e-mail/ telephone inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
• Managing outstanding issues and keeping clients informed;
• Assisting the implementation of a Support Knowledge Base and similar process improvements.
Why should you apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of a Supplier Support Representative fluent in English and Dutch, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.