Our CXG team is expanding and we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players. Currently searching for Campaign Manager with Spanish and English.
The Campaign Manager will deliver global B2B campaign initiatives across various communication channels for our global clients. This will include the co-ordination of campaign preparation, execution and measurement, and will involve direct communication with the clients who own the campaign. You will be part of a global team and will work in a fast-paced role managing multiple campaigns and clients.
If you have:
• At least two years’ experience of B2B multi-channel campaign planning and deployment
• Understanding of direct marketing and data management (segmentation, optimisation and analysis)
• Knowledge of marketing automation software to deliver email marketing campaigns
• Proficiency using a CRM system
• A good understanding of segmentation and data interpretation
• Strong interpersonal skills and management of stakeholders both internally and externally
• Strong presentation skills
• Client-facing role (preferable)
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Excellent written English l and Spanish language proficiency
• A proven ability to work under tight deadlines and provide results to multiple stakeholders, whilst managing stakeholders across a range of roles and levels
• A self-starter, results driven, independent thinker, pragmatic with a high level of initiative, motivated to succeed with an ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Confidence dealing with senior management internally and in a client facing role
• Strong creative development and analytical skills
• Confidence in own ability to identify, propose and develop internal changes necessary to maintain campaign efficiencies
• Exhibit and communicate cultural sensitivity within written and spoken communications
• Team player, can work effectively with all internal and client stakeholders
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you will have:
• Manage the client relationships and their internal stakeholders, taking ownership of the campaign strategy and delivery across integrated online and offline channels
• Co-ordinate and brief all business areas critical to the campaign success and work collaboratively with internal teams to plan, analyse and segment the campaign data
• Maintain accurate internal reporting of all campaigns
• Report on the campaign performance and share best practice with all relevant stakeholders
• Contribute to evolving the campaign process and best practice
• Attend client meetings (online or face-to-face) and present the campaign process
Why you should apply:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training in an international atmosphere;
• Young and enthusiastic team.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of a Campaign Manager with Spanish and English, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.