The will for perform all the required levels of testing to ensure that the software systems designed and developed by Tungsten are fully tested to the defined test criteria and meet the high standards of quality expected by the business and its customers.
All QA scripts must be well documented and repeatable for future delivery as required.
If you have:
• Developing test cases for software testing;
• Working in an Agile environment;
• Good command of English (working level);
• Experience with API testing (Postman, REST Assured).
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Experience with Gherkin / Cucumber or other BDD framework;
• ISTQB or other formal testing qualifications;
• Experience with Protractor.
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Work closely with development and other Software Engineering Leads to drive test automation and best practices;
• Full end to end testing of the company's software systems developed for both internal and external client usage;
• Analyzing the business and software requirements of both new development work and enhancements and produce the appropriate test plans;
• Liaising with the appropriate parties during software testing life cycle to ensure that implementation is delivered on time and to defined requirements;
• Producing reports of the testing conducted and where necessary inform the relevant parties of any issues raised;
• Documenting any issues/ bugs found in the software during the course of normal use and testing in the appropriate tool and inform the relevant parties where necessary;
Why you should apply:
• Competitive salary;
• Professional training;
• Amazing team;
• Opportunity to take part in a starting project and to be able to prove himself right from the start.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of a Automation Quality Engineer, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.