The will perform all the required levels of testing to ensure that the software systems designed and developed by the company are fully tested to the defined test criteria and meet the high standards of quality expected by the business and its customers.
All QA scripts must be well documented and repeatable for future delivery as required.
If you are:
• A strong communicator (written and oral);
• Reliable, presentable and efficient person;
• Operating equally well individually or within a team;
• Able to self-manage;
• Understanding the business challenge - User Story and work closely with the Project Managers, Developers, Technical Architect, Testers and other resources where appropriate;
You might fit the position.
But if you have experience in:
• Developing test cases for software testing;
• Gherkin / Cucumber or other BDD framework;
• Working in an Agile environment, with SCRUM being a distinct advantage;
• Good command of English (working level);
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you'll have:
• Work closely with development and other Software Engineering Leads to drive test automation and best practices;
• Full end to end testing of the company's software systems developed for both internal and external client usage;
• Analyzing the business and software requirements of both new development work and enhancements and produce the appropriate test plans;
• Liaising with the appropriate parties during software testing life cycle to ensure that implementation is delivered on time and to defined requirements;
• Producing reports of the testing conducted and where necessary inform the relevant parties of any issues raised;
• Documenting any issues/ bugs found in the software during the course of normal use and testing in the appropriate tool and inform the relevant parties where necessary;
Why you should apply:
• Professional training;
• Amazing team;
• Opportunity to take part in a starting project and to be able to prove himself right from the start.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of a Automation Quality Engineer, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.