The primary function of the Application support analyst is root-cause analysis of reported issues and the identification of related fixes, workarounds, and long-term solutions in conjuction with the development team. To provide effective and high quality technical support to clients and users of all applications developed in-house.
• Advanced/Higher Diploma/ Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Studies/ Information Technology (or equivalent)
• Experience in PL/SQL and Oracle databases
• Experience in MS/SQL Service Reporting Systems
• Previous experience as Application Analyst is considered as a plus
• +1 years of working experience in the IT industry
• Problem solving requests created through
• Acting as point of Contact for management
• Understand applications and infrastructure and know how to utilize tools to investigate problems reported in each. Ability to use log aggregation tools such as Splunk or track errors through raw logs (tail/grep) is key
• Understand computing, storage, and network systems to respond to monitoring alerts from production systems and resolve or direct questions to development groups for assistance in resolving possible bugs
• Act as second line of support for business users perfoming problem investigations for client facing support teams for documents processing and file transfer software
• Be aware of the potential impacts in making cost effective recommendations
• Possess good knowledge and understanding of internal systems and tools
•Analysis and resolution of user issues in a timely manner, documenting and escalating unresolved problems to the development team, as necessary
•Identifies potential systems wide issues ensuring timely notification to manager
•Ability to spot patterns and automate repetitive tasks
•Facilitate the documentation of all existing and future support processes, standarts, and library material for reference by own and other departments
•Design and implement innovative measures for reducing escalations
•Acquire and maintains knowledge of relevant products and support methods to provide technically accurate solutions to customers in plain English
•Ensures customer satisfaction through meeting established service level standarts and prioritising and tracking customer issues through to resolution
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
• US working hours - 3pm to 12am BG time.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of an Application Support Analyst, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.